Dimora Border Sacrum Dressing Adhesive Wound Dressings for Pressure ulcers Sacral Bandage for Bed sores Sacral Pads7X7 10pcs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vendor : Dimora
Product Type : 0
Sku : WM-102052-F
Sacral Foam Dressing Features:
HIGH ABSORBENCY FOR ADVANCED HEALING
5-layer material self-adhesive dressing that can absorb 15 times more wound fluid, contains a polymer absorbent layer, instantly locks fluid, provides a moist healing environment, and promotes wound healing
COMFORT AND PAIN RELIEF
A+ medical grade hypoallergenic silicone as a wound contact layer, it absorbs dead tissue cells, won't stick to wet wounds, and at the same time sticks enough to dry skin, reducing pain and trauma during dressing changes
Anti-extrusion layer: Effectively mitigate pressure injuries and prevent pressure ulcers
The semi-permeable PU membrane layer is waterproof and breathable, allowing oxygen， and water vapor to pass through while providing a liquid barrier to avoid cross infection
Sacral Foam Dressing Specifications:
Material: Silicone Foam
Size: 7.08x7.08 Inch (Pack of 5)
Sacrum silicone foam dressing with border is indicated for moderate to highly exuding wounds, especially for sacrum wound, and also can be used for second burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions
Why choose the Silicone Foam Dressing with border?
Why choose Winner | Dimora?
Silicone VS Acrylic Adhesive
Silicone can cover uneven surfaces of skin and pores which increases the contact area and distributes tension force uniformly while removing. So the adhesive force per unit area is reduced which minimize the damage of wound.
The structure of Sacrum Silicone Foam Dressing
How to use Dimora Sacrum Silicone Foam Dressing?
- Clean the wound area in accordance with normal procedures. Ensure the peri-wound skin is dry.
- Products shall keep clean and sterile before use, do not use if package is damaged. Select a size of foam dressing enough to overlap the wound edges by at least 2 - 3 cm.
- Lift the release film but not peel off, one hand placed on the buttock and separate both sides of the buttocks, one hand attach the adherent side to the sacral wound near the upper part of the gluteal cleft, peach heart tip toward the perineum, and then remove the side of the release films, gently smooth the dressing and press the edge to ensure good adhesion. The other side maintains the same application method.
- To remove the dressing: gently lift the corner of the dressing and slowly peel. Suggest changing dressing when exudate is nearing the edge of core layer.
Sacral Foam Dressing QA
① How to remove the special sticker for bedsores and how often to replace it?
When replacing the bedsore stickers, gently lift up a corner of the dressing and peel it off slowly; it is recommended that you return the sauce in time when the exudate is approaching 2cm from the edge of the core layer of the dressing or follow the doctor's advice.
② How long can the bedsore sticker stay on the skin? Is it reusable?
Depending on the condition of the wound and surrounding skin, a single tablet may remain on the wound for up to 7 days. This product is a one-time use and cannot be reused~
③ Can it be used on inflamed wounds?
It is not suitable for infected wounds. If you need to use it, please use it under the guidance of the medical staff.
④ Matters needing attention?
1. This product is a one-time use and cannot be reused
2. Patients who are allergic to silicone gel and polyurethane foam are forbidden to use
3. Not suitable for infected wounds, if you need to use it, please use it under the guidance of medical staff
4. This product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide. If the package is damaged before use, please do not use it
5. Do not use strong oxidants such as [sodium hypochlorite] and [hydrogen peroxide], see the instructions for details.
6. After the product is used, please dispose of it according to the requirements of the hospital or environmental protection department
- DCDefault Customer P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoFunctioned as expected, finished entire box.
These dressings have a two piece backing that doesn't peel away all that easily. Its not a deal breaker I just prefer the 3 piece backings because they make application easier.
Having said that what I found to be the best method for application was to lay the dressing flat and peel the backing to expose about 4 inches in the middle, fold the dressing in half padded side inward, apply the fold to the gluteal canal and hold the dressing in place, use other hand to press one side of the pre-exposed adhesive into the buttock, then roll off the backing while pressing firmly along the way, repeat on other side of dressing. Basically what you're meaning to do is ensure that the border of the dressing (the unpadded part) is applied without any gaps or with the adhesive side sticking to itself. This will give the dressing the best possible longevity and the patient's skin the best possible protection.
One other important consideration; the skin of the buttocks is typically at it's most stretched when a person is sitting. So when applying a sacrum dressing it may be necessary to use your hand to roll the patients skin up and away to simulate what it would be like when they were sitting. Otherwise the stress on the dressing may cause adhesion to fail, in addition to causing discomfort.
With a good application, meaning none of the border gets fouled, this dressing has shown that it can stay intact over several days of use. The person wearing them is not bedridden…
- MMooses5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBreathable, waterproof, and easy to apply
These sacrum bandages are prefect.. Make sure the skin is cleansed, no oils or fluids. Then gently apply the bandage over the ulcer. These are pretty large and that's a good thing. I love the fact that these are breathable and waterproof. I've been getting about 4-5 days of usage with one. These come in a pack of 10 which is more than I need.
- UUCSDsoccerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoVery comfortable
These are outstanding dressing bandages. Great adhesion with no irritation and more absorbent than expected.
- HOH o W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGood large dressing for designed for Sacrum or other large area wounds
This Sterile silicone foam dressing is designed for the sacrum area (thus the heart shape) but can be used other places on the body that has a large wound in need of care. This can also be used for 2nd degree burns. The border helps secure the dressing to the skin and it stays stuck, however the silicone actually helps the dressing come off easily when purposefully removed to change it. It doesn't stick harshly to the skin so you don't have that band aid rip off pain you get with some bandages. The interior padding doesn't stick to the wound when you pull the dressing off which is fabulous!
- JJimI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoStays on comfortable
When putting them on, they do a good job taking care of the sore but don't always stick as well as I would like. Consequently, they don't last the 5-7 days that is advertised.
I do like the size and shape of these bandages and the softness of the materials being used. The thick padding helps with the absorbency and makes the bandages feel comfortable against the skin. I'm not sure why, but the heart shape makes the bandages bend with the skin easier.
Even though they don't always adhere to the skin as along as I would like, I would still recommend these.
How long does delivery take?5-8 business days normally. Please note that shipments can occasionally be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. You’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking number to become active.
How will my delivery be shipped?Amazon as our logistics partner to ship out Conkote products in US. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
For security purposes, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winner is committed to high-quality products for your Healthy.As part of our commitment, every winner /Dimora product is backed by a 7-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?Before the order is shipped to your location, you will receive a confirmation from our distributors. If you wish to cancel the order or part of it you can do so on call prior to delivery.
In such cases, the order will be cancelled and will initiate the refund within 48 business hours post the cancellation request.
Please Note: Returns will not be accepted under the following conditions:
• Product is damaged due to misuse/overuse
• Returned without original packaging including, price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and other accessories or if original packaging is damaged.
• Serial Number is tampered
• Product is used or altered
• If request is initiated after days of order delivery.
• sale items or gift cards.
• Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific email@example.com.
HOW DO I INITIATE A RETURN?
step 1: Within days of receiving the order, follow one of the following steps: Contact our Customer Support team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Provide us with your order ID details and your request to return/replace/refund your order. Kindly share an image of the product and the invoice for our reference through email.
Step 3: We will be responsible to pick the item from you. We will initiate the refund or replacement process only if the products are received by us in their original packaging with their seals, labels and barcodes intact.
HOW WILL I GET REFUNDED FOR THE RETURNED ORDERS AND HOW LONG WILL THIS PROCESS TAKE PLACE?
• In case of cancellation before shipment, we will process the refund within 2 business days after receiving the cancellation request.
• In case of cancellation request for orders already shipped, refund will be initiated after the product is delivered back to us and the quality of the products are verified.
• Within 7-10 business days from the day of initiating the refund, you should receive a refund via the initial method of payment used to place the order.