Disposable facial tissue is a disposable cleaning product, made of cotton fiber, soft and resilient, and does not shed lint. There are many ways to use it, such as washing face, wiping face, makeup remover, scrubbing, etc. It has hygienic and cleaning effect.
Disposable facial tissue is divided into three styles: roll type, extraction type, and compression type. Disposable facial tissue is divided into three types: pearl pattern, fine net pattern, and plain pattern. Different styles, suitable for different skin types.
Disposable facial tissue is made of cotton raw materials, which has the characteristics of water absorption without lint shedding, strong water release, strong flexibility, and good elasticity. It has the incomparable advantages of towels. The bathroom is damp and dark, and towels are easy to breed bacteria, mites, and skin allergies and acne after a long service life. Disposable facial tissue has a short service life, is skin-friendly, soft and clean, and is easy to carry when traveling. Using high temperature sterilization process, no chemical addition is safe and hygienic.
Ⅰ. Main categories of disposable facial tissue
1. Pearl pattern: soft and concave-convex touch, better comfort and enjoy the comfort of stroking massage. Suitable for skin types: most skin types.
2. Fine mesh type: softer mesh, with cleaning ability. Suitable for skin type: oily, acne prone skin.
3. Plain pattern: reduce friction when wiping and avoid skin redness. Suitable for skin type: Sensitive skin, infants and young children.
Ⅱ. How to use disposable facial tissue
1. Wash your face: instead of a towel, wipe the whole face after wet water.
2. Wipe your face: After cleansing, dry your face.
3. Makeup remover: cut to size, can be used as a cotton pad.
Do not throw it away after use, it can be recycled, washed and used to wipe the dresser, refrigerator, shoe bag, etc.
Ⅲ. Use of disposable facial tissue
1. Makeup remover: Disposable facial tissue has good toughness. Compared with cotton pads, it can remove makeup more easily, and it is not easy to deform and lose lint. One face towel can remove the whole face, which is equivalent to 3-5 cotton pads.
2. Wash your face: When washing your face, use a wet face towel instead of washing your face with your hands.
3. Wet compress: It is too water-intensive to use a cotton pad before, so you can cut the face towel into the size you need, and then use the smooth one to apply.
4. Exfoliation: For fairies with sensitive skin, pour refreshing lotion on the face towel and wipe the whole face for secondary cleaning and exfoliation.
5. Nail removal: You can pour the nail remover on the face towel and wipe the nails, so that it can be easily removed.